WHITE FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER - Eigirdas Scinskas
1. Can you tell us a little about yourselves?Eigirdas Scinskas is a talented and dynamic, award-winning professional wedding photographer with an international reputation and experience. His fashion and weddings photographs regularly appear in the fashion pages of magazines and best of wedding blog's worldwide. WHITE Fashion photographer capturing colorful, vintage, black and white - international and destination weddings worldwide. Monica Scinskas is a bridal style consultant, blogger of fashion and wedding blog and professional make up artist for WHITE fashion brides. She is heart person, who loves fashion, who is inspired by Grace Kelly & Audrey Hepburn, who is totally crazy about Italy.
Together they are perfect team for WHITE fashion. Style - Impressive beauty & high fashion look. "Something strange between me, my wife Monica (she is just perfect! and professional make up artist & bridal stylist too and Italy. We are totally in love! We are thankful to destiny that we found each other and we are so happy to live and create our life in our dream country ITALY.
We saw Italy in different view because we are not italians, we are crazy about simple but adorable things here. For us every street and city is more than just beautiful. And guess where was our perfect wedding day? Yes, you are right! In Italy, in lovely and famous Portofino (from 8th May 2013 we are officially Husband & Wife team)!- Experienced in almost 300 hundred weddings over 10 years.
- Successful fashion photographer which adds to wedding photography an original, stylish, fashionable and emotional look.
- Ability to record the day in a beautiful, timeless style is a major strength, aided perfectly by stunning, contemporary portraits of the Bride and Groom.
- All people in photographs become so natural, so beautiful, because we know how to do the best result in every situation.
Member of best photographers societies - WPJA, ISPWP, AGWPJA, Junebug wedding. Appeared in Style me pretty, magazines such as VOGUE, ELLE and etc. What they say about me? The highest quality wedding photojournalism and the latest in fashion photography combine in the fabulous portfolio of leading photographer. With a decade of experience creating gorgeous images for some of the most discerning couples in Italy, he has developed a distinctive style that harkens back to the elegant days of Princess Grace and Audrey Hepburn with a decidedly modern flair.
Check out his portfolio where you'll find photographs straight off the pages of Vogue magazine, then imagine just how gorgeous you'll look in front of his camera.
2. Do you photograph many weddings in Italy, if so, which are the places/ regions you work most?Every location becomes perfect when the bride and groom are happy and you can feel it! There are truly lot of beautiful places and venues in Italy to choose from.
We are traveling in all Italy to capture the most beautiful weddings in lovely Italy - from wedding near our home in Venice to Rome, from Amalfi Coast to Lago di Como, from Positano to azzuro Capri, from Sicily to Sardinia, oh and beautiful Tuscany! (our Chichuahua Aiko almost always travels with us, so he is professional traveller too!) and destination weddings in France. We are so happy to travel, to explore, to meet crazy, lovely and in love people who love art and fashion, who love italian gelato and perfect pasta!
3. Which aspect do you like most about doing wedding photography in Italy?I admire the ability to convey the surroundings, the character, the idea. My 10 years experience as a photographer has helped me in every situation. I work for the audience. I aim to surprise, to bring joy, to shock. I always feel happy when achieving my aims and when receiving a clients genuine reaction to a completed piece of art. Every wedding is unique and different. Different people, location, weather, reactions, but one thing always remains the same LOVE.
4. What are the important parts of the wedding that you like taking shots of?The bride and groom portraits are some of my favorite moments. I enjoy shooting true feelings and I admire the ability to create high art.
5. Are there any different aspects that you have improved on after each wedding service?In every wedding we are trying to create fashionable VOGUE sposa cover! We love to see how it is magical to make this perfection of bridal beauty.
6. Which errors have you noticed on behalf of the wedding couple or their guests that have had a negative influence on your photo-shoot service?Our advise for all wedding couples is to relax and enjoy each other on their wedding day! But sometimes it is hard for them when they have not the wedding planner who is very important for perfect wedding day. As we are joking You need 4 most important persons at your wedding day - Husband, Priest, Photographer and Planner.
Visit white fashion photographer website